Friday, August 17, 2007

I Believe I Can Fly....


or at the very least, look BEAUTIFUL! Usually I don't like it when Quinn dresses me up - I bite and tear at the clothes and try to get them off the only way a dog like me can...which is ANY WAY!
But these wings...ahhhh...there's something about these wings that I ADORE. I never try to get them off...in fact...I do a bit of prancing when I have them on. I want everyone to look at me...see how very beautiful I look in them. Heck, I'll even take a nap with these beauties on. I feel a little sad when someone 'takes pity' on me and takes them off. I want to say "LEAVE THEM ON! LEAVE THEM ON!" But you know, people are NOT as smart as they think they are. All they think I'm saying is "arf arf arf arf arf". You'd think they would have figured out how to talk Jack Russell by now. Gotta go... Riley's talking to me in that funny 'Jane' voice again...I have to go pay some attention to him...It's a dog's life ya know

No comments: